Young Friends Steering Committee Chairmen: Scott Velozo, Palm Beach Post and Kevin Clark, Sotheby's International Realty
Grand Corporate - PNC Wealth Management
Exclusive Spirits Sponsor - Bacardi "Untameable since 1862" LIVE PASSIONATELY. DRINK RESPONSIBLY. ©2014. BACARDI Rum.
Official After Party and VIP Tent Sponsor-Atlas Party Rentals
Exclusive Food Sponsor for the VIP Tent and After Party - Aioli
Exclusive Radio Sponsor-Palm Beach Broadcasting
Aaron's Catering of The Palm Beaches, The Official Caterer of The International Polo Club; ASD Surfaces A Francois and Co. Company; James Berwind & Kevin Clark; Blow Beauty Bars; Camelot Yacht Club City of West Palm Beach; Discover the Palm Beaches; Equipment Rental Service, Inc.; Flagler Realty & Development, Inc.; Leeds Custom Design; Nievera Williams Design; Palm Beach Garage; Palm Beach Illustrated; Production Power and Air; Rabbit Coffee Roasting Co; Scott Velozo; Stationer On Sunrise; Stephen Mooney Interiors; Supriya Aesthetic Dermatology; The Gardens Mall; The Sherwin Willams Company; The Skier Law Firm PA; Toshiba Business Solutions; Treasure Coast Irrigation and Rood Landscape; Very Important Paws; West Palm Beach Antique Row Art & Design District; Whole Foods Market; Window Gang of Palm Beach
Evening on Antique Row sponsorship opportunities are still available. Please click here for list of sponsorship levels or contact Sarah Morris or Jillian Markwith at 561-832-4164.
Win VIP tickets to Evening on Antique Row
Post a picture of the 2015 Evening on Antique Row magnet (pictured above) to your favorite social media networks and you could win two (2) VIP tickets to Evening on Antique Row! Keep reading for official contest rules:
1. You must take a picture of the official 2015 Evening on Antique Row magnet (pictured above) hung somewhere.
2. You must post the picture to one or more of the following social media channels: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram. Posting the picture to other social media channels is encouraged, but will not earn you an entry into the contest.
3. You must use the hashtag #EOAR2015 when posting the picture of the magnet.
4. You must tag the Historical Society of PBC when posting the picture of the magnet.
The Historical Society can be found on social media at the following addresses:
5. You will earn one entry into the contest for each picture you post that follows rules 1-4. You may enter the contest as many times as you would like.
7. The contest begins on October 16, 2014 at 5:30 p.m. EST and will end on March 1, 2015 at 12:00 pm EST. The drawing will be held on March 1, 2015 at 5:00pm. The winner will be announced at that time on all three Historical social media accounts, and will be announced in the Historical Society e-newsletter Society News.
8. The winner must check in at the North check-in tent on the day of the event to redeem the prize tickets.
9. Magnets will be available free of charge at the Palm Beach Post Notables Reception (10/16/14), Cocktails in Paradise events (10/22 at 50 Ocean and 11/25 at Mix at The Breakers), West Palm Beach Green Market (on the second Saturday of each month), at the Museum during regular business hours, or will be mailed to you by request. Please contact Jillian Markwith via email at email@example.com to request a magnet.